Evolve Fight Gear presents the signature t-shirt of multiple-time Muay Thai World Champion Nong-O Gaiyanghadao! This limited edition t-shirt is made of premium cotton and features a signature Nong-O patch on the sleeve. Co-designed with Nong-O, the shirt showcases his favorite Lumpinee World Championship Belt!
- Unique premium cotton
- Double needle stitch sleeves and lower hem
- Rib knit crew neck
Evolve MMA presents the Official multiple-time Muay Thai World Champion Petchboonchu FA Group Walkout Shirt. Be part of your favorite Superstar’s Team wherever and whenever you are, be it fight nights or training sessions. Let the Warrior Spirit course through you. War Evolve! <>
Need a solution to house all your belongings for work and the gym? Look no further with the new EVOLVE Obsidian Backpack! This backpack is specifically designed with your needs and comfort in mind. In addition to the large storage capacity, it’s equipped with individual compartments to keep your belongings neat and tidy. This backpack is a must-have for your road trips and daily commute to the gym!
Key features of the backpack:
– Abrasion and water-resistant fabric
– Padded laptop compartment with a holding strap
– Dry compartment, ideal for shoes and worn clothes
– Customized EVOLVE EVA back panel with back and hip padding
– Microfibre-lined front zipper pocket to accommodate scratch-sensitive accessories
– Adjustable sternum strap
– Divided mesh zipper pockets within the main compartment
– Multiple zipper pockets for all your storage needs
– Side pockets equipped with compression straps
– Side velcro pouch for a mouthguard and other accessories
Get through your most intense moments on the mats with Evolve’s Jiu-Jitsu Rash Guard! Designed with your training in mind, this durable rash guard is an incredible fusion of style and comfort. It’s also flexible and durable, making it perfect for grappling.
Boost your fighting spirit with the Evolve Fight Team T-Shirt. Whether during practice or after, you can stay inspired throughout the day. War Evolve <>!