Sneak in your next move with the Insidious Rash Guard! Made with the best compression technology, for maximum comfort and durability, this stylish rash guard is perfect for the urban warrior. Available in short sleeve and long sleeve.
- Moisture wicking fabric
- 80% polyester / 20% spandex
- Four way stretch fabric for flexibility
- Reinforced stitching for durability
- Short sleeve
No Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu journey is complete without a durable and dependable gi! This lightweight gi features a pre-shrunk pearl weave body and cotton pants. It is designed with specially embroidered EVOLVE Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu emblems on the gi top and pants, showcasing the #1 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy in Asia! You’ll be sure to dominate your opponents with your submissions when wearing this stylish gi!
Need a solution to house all your belongings for work and the gym? Look no further with the new EVOLVE Obsidian Backpack! This backpack is specifically designed with your needs and comfort in mind. In addition to the large storage capacity, it’s equipped with individual compartments to keep your belongings neat and tidy. This backpack is a must-have for your road trips and daily commute to the gym!
Key features of the backpack:
– Abrasion and water-resistant fabric
– Padded laptop compartment with a holding strap
– Dry compartment, ideal for shoes and worn clothes
– Customized EVOLVE EVA back panel with back and hip padding
– Microfibre-lined front zipper pocket to accommodate scratch-sensitive accessories
– Adjustable sternum strap
– Divided mesh zipper pockets within the main compartment
– Multiple zipper pockets for all your storage needs
– Side pockets equipped with compression straps
– Side velcro pouch for a mouthguard and other accessories
No matter what belt you are, a strong gi is indispensable to honing your skills on the mat. Designed together with our World Champions, the Evolve Sombrio Jiu-Jitsu Gi is a light weave gi that is just as tough as our white gi. Engineered for maximum comfort, this gi will last for years to come. “OSS!”