Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data
Evolve Fight Gear collects information to understand your needs better. This helps us to improve our services and the way we communicate with you.
We understand that privacy is important to you and we want to be as open and transparent as possible in how we deal with our customers.
Everything we do is in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). We’ve also added additional measures to protect your personal information.
Ways we collect your personal information
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter or alerts.
- Register your interest in our products.
- Contact us with a question or ask for assistance.
- Visit our other websites:
The information we collect
The information we collect depends on the Evolve Fight Gear products you purchase and the newsletter or alerts you subscribe to. Here are some examples:
- Your identity – This includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and date of birth.
- Your interaction with us – For example, an email you sent to us or other records of contact you have with us.
- Your account information – Any details related to your account.
- Information on your purchase of our products – Any details related to your current and past purchases of our products.
- Your preferences – This is based on what you’ve shared with us on how you prefer to be contacted, your preferred products, etc.
How we use your information
We may use your information for:
Provisioning and administration
- Process your orders and activate or deactivate your account.
- Enable us to process your payments.
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you.
- Inform you about our latest promotions or other updates.
- Provide assistance.
Sharing of rewards and benefits
- Offer rewards and promotions, and share promotional benefits and loyalty programs that you may qualify for.
- Provide updates, offers, and invitations to events and deliver relevant advertising.
Legal & regulatory requirements
- Meet legal, regulatory and other requirements providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other governmental agencies.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under local laws and regulations.
We will not offer, publish or share your personal data with third parties outside of Evolve Fight Gear for commercial purposes, without seeking your explicit permission.
We will retain your information for only as long as there is a business or legal need.
Sharing your information
We may share you information with:
- Companies in the Evolve Group.
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to.
- Industry regulators and other governmental organizations, as required by local laws and regulations.
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating Credit Card payments.
Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) to protect the interests of our customers.
In some cases, we encrypt, anonymize and aggregate the information before sharing it.
We will also ensure that overseas organizations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
Protecting your information
We have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our database system
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorized access to information
Respecting your contact preferences
Evolve Fight Gear is committed to complying with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been careful about how we engage our customers, ensuring that we engage you in a more targeted and relevant way.
We may send marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number if:
- You have given us consent, OR
- You have not registered with the national DNC registry, OR
- The sending of such messages is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Our marketing messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards program and special deals from Evolve.
If you wish to continue receiving messages or to opt out, you can indicate your preference at any time via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your request will be processed within 30 days.
Please note that after opting out, you may still continue to receive non-marketing messages, such as product updates and other notices as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also refer to our FAQ section for more details.